Vegan Strawberry Dragonfruit Cheesecake BarsPrint Recipe
- 1 cup of your favorite granola
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in warm water for 4 hours
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1.5 tbsp cornstarch
- 5-6 strawberries (more if you like the flavor stronger)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- pinch of salt
- Half of a pitaya smoothie packet, thawed
Pulse the crust ingredients together and press in a parchment-lined bread pan, just covering the bottom and set aside.
Blend all of the filling ingredients together, minus the dragonfruit (pitaya).
Pour the mixture on top of the crust in the mini-muffin tin.
Once the cheesecake mixture is in the pan, spoon the dragonfruit (pitaya) in the pan, and use a fork or knife to swirl it on top of the cheesecake.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes until the edges are golden and the center is set up.
Let cool for a few hours in the fridge before serving.