Mexican Kale Salad with Sweet Chili Lime VinaigrettePrint Recipe
- 2 bunches of green kale, chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup sweet pepper (2 small peppers), chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes (approx. 15 cherry tomatoes), chopped
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- Optional: ½ cup chopped red onion
- Sweet Chili Lime Vinaigrette-
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp maple syrup
Wash and chop the kale. Place in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix all of the vinaigrette ingredients together.
Once mixed , add to the bowl of kale.
Using both hands, massage the vinaigrette into the kale until it turns a bright green color.
Add all toppings except avocado and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Before serving, add the avocado, then mix everything together.